My device cannot get any sort of service: voice, data, nor text. None of it works. I can update profile with no problem because that can be done over Wi-Fi. PRL cannot.
Though, I am a bit beyond what you would consider standard troubleshooting. I have:
- Manually programmed by doing ##MYMSL# and I get "Commit failed" upon pressing "Commit modifications"
- Attempted to manually update PRL and profile in Settings
- I am on the latest OTA (3.05.651.6)
- PRL version = 1 (if I do a factory or carrier reset, it is 00000)
- Performed a carrier reset (##72786#)
- Performed a factory reset (Settings, HBOOT, and recovery)
- Performed a reset via ##786#
- Attempted to push a PRL through both CDMA Workshop and QPST; both failed
- RUU'd to stock and then updated back to latest OTA