[RESOLVED] No Service (Text, Data, Voice), PRL Version 1
My HTC One is with Ting, but before you scoff and turn away, Ting almost totally uses the Sprint network and standard Sprint troubleshooting should work for my phone.
My device cannot get any sort of service: voice, data, nor text. None of it works. I can update profile with no problem because that can be done over Wi-Fi. PRL cannot.
Though, I am a bit beyond what you would consider standard troubleshooting. I have:
- Manually programmed by doing ##MYMSL# and I get "Commit failed" upon pressing "Commit modifications"
- Attempted to manually update PRL and profile in Settings
- I am on the latest OTA (3.05.651.6)
- PRL version = 1 (if I do a factory or carrier reset, it is 00000)
- Performed a carrier reset (##72786#)
- Performed a factory reset (Settings, HBOOT, and recovery)
- Performed a reset via ##786#
- Attempted to push a PRL through both CDMA Workshop and QPST; both failed
- RUU'd to stock and then updated back to latest OTA
It is possible that some NV data got messed up somewhere. Usually I would just get the device replaced, but in this case I can't as there is a minor crack in the top right part of my device's screen.
Sprint HTC One (m7_wls; Ting)
HTC Wildfire S (marvelc)
HTC One V (primoc)
B&N Nook Color (encore)
Nexus 7 (grouper)