Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more
Thread Deleted

Accidentally deleted everything, Kindle Fire stuck in TWRP

OP llmercll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
26th January 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Hi,

I accidentally deleted everything through TWRP. I wanted the kindle fresh for my new ROM, and thought that deleting everything would make for a cleaner install. I was wrong and now all my kindle is good for is TWRP.

When in TWRP, windows doesn't recognize the kindle. Because of this, I cannot mount it. Windows and the kindle fire utility recognizes it as adp when i boot regularly (which is just a black screen) but cannot do anything since it will not enter normal or fast mode.

I don't know what to do, nothing is working. When I restart the kindle it says superuser is not installed, and asks if I would like to install it. I say yes, and it fails. Super user WAS installed before I deleted everything.

Any ideas?
Last edited by llmercll; 26th January 2014 at 08:59 PM.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread