Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Another Unlimited Data Question

OP blueice5249

24th January 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

I have done this many times. If the upgrade is on your unlimited data plane line, log into VZ website and transfer it to the tiered smart line. When you phone arrived, call VZ and activate on your unlimited data line.

Just a quick update for everyone:

I couldn't update because of my talk plan. Since I claimed my broken screen through Asurion, I talked them into making a "one-time" exception and sending me a brand new S4 instead of another S3.

I'm selling the S4 and buying a Moto X. They told me they're in and out of them. I convinced them to send me a new S4 (as a "one time" exception because of my great history).

Im going to sell the S4 and buy a Moto X.

I already convinced Motorola to send me a free case and $50 off coupon. Awesome deal!

Suck it Verizon!

UNLIMITED FOREVER!!
24th January 2014, 04:24 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1,628

5,447 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueice5249

Just a quick update for everyone:

I couldn't update because of my talk plan. Since I claimed my broken screen through Asurion, I talked them into making a "one-time" exception and sending me a brand new S4 instead of another S3.

I'm selling the S4 and buying a Moto X. They told me they're in and out of them. I convinced them to send me a new S4 (as a "one time" exception because of my great history).

Im going to sell the S4 and buy a Moto X.

I already convinced Motorola to send me a free case and $50 off coupon. Awesome deal!

Suck it Verizon!

UNLIMITED FOREVER!!

Nice move! I'm jealous!
26th January 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

Nice move! I'm jealous!

Now you'll be really jealous. Since they have that $100 off sale Monday, I conned free Royal Blue earbuds and the anti-glare film out of them! I'm still gonna call back Monday to see what they're doing for the people who just ordered them too lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread