Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Another Unlimited Data Question

Tip us?

blueice5249
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
I have done this many times. If the upgrade is on your unlimited data plane line, log into VZ website and transfer it to the tiered smart line. When you phone arrived, call VZ and activate on your unlimited data line.
Just a quick update for everyone:

I couldn't update because of my talk plan. Since I claimed my broken screen through Asurion, I talked them into making a "one-time" exception and sending me a brand new S4 instead of another S3.

I'm selling the S4 and buying a Moto X. They told me they're in and out of them. I convinced them to send me a new S4 (as a "one time" exception because of my great history).

Im going to sell the S4 and buy a Moto X.

I already convinced Motorola to send me a free case and $50 off coupon. Awesome deal!

Suck it Verizon!

UNLIMITED FOREVER!!

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueice5249 View Post
Just a quick update for everyone:

I couldn't update because of my talk plan. Since I claimed my broken screen through Asurion, I talked them into making a "one-time" exception and sending me a brand new S4 instead of another S3.

I'm selling the S4 and buying a Moto X. They told me they're in and out of them. I convinced them to send me a new S4 (as a "one time" exception because of my great history).

Im going to sell the S4 and buy a Moto X.

I already convinced Motorola to send me a free case and $50 off coupon. Awesome deal!

Suck it Verizon!

UNLIMITED FOREVER!!
Nice move! I'm jealous!

blueice5249
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
Nice move! I'm jealous!
Now you'll be really jealous. Since they have that $100 off sale Monday, I conned free Royal Blue earbuds and the anti-glare film out of them! I'm still gonna call back Monday to see what they're doing for the people who just ordered them too lol