Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asphalt 8 not working on kitkat roms

Tip us?

RealiableCandy4
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Default [Q] Asphalt 8 not working on kitkat roms

hi when i try to start a race on asphalt 8 on slimbean or beanstalk it keeps crashing. im not sure if im the only one having this problem as i wasnt able to find a solution online but if you have a solution for this problem i would greatly appreciate it if you can share it

gallardo5
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealiableCandy4 View Post
hi when i try to start a race on asphalt 8 on slimbean or beanstalk it keeps crashing. im not sure if im the only one having this problem as i wasnt able to find a solution online but if you have a solution for this problem i would greatly appreciate it if you can share it
I've got the same problem, but only in multiplayer. Single player/career works fine

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
SE T290i>SE K700i>SE K750i>SE W580i>SE P900i>SE C902>Nokia 5230>HTC Wildfire>SE Xperia X10 mini>SE Xperia Arc S>HTC Wildfire>HTC Sensation>Sony Xperia S>HTC One X>LG Nexus 4>Sony Xperia Z1

And birth on 1994

shteren
Old
Thanks Meter 98
ohhhhh, thats a shame, i was just thinking of trying one of them, but 60% of my battery goes to asphalt 8 daily :P and without the multiplayer getting cash is very slow in single player...

that X2 gains helps a hell lot!

RealiableCandy4
Old
(Last edited by RealiableCandy4; 26th January 2014 at 03:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
just found out if you turn the graphics to medium its works perfect. hope Gameloft releases an update to fix this so we can use the adreno 330 at its best since previous versions work with high graphics no problem i even tried the mod version.

shteren
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealiableCandy4 View Post
just found out if you turn the graphics to medium its works perfect. hope Gameloft releases an update to fix this so we can use the adreno 330 at its best since previous versions work with high graphics no problem i even tried the mod version.
hmmmm, you should head over to the development section, someone posted updated adreno 330 drivers for kitkat, it might help?
Tags
asphalt 8, crash, kitkat, racing, start