So the problem I'm experiencing is that my HTC One X is stuck in a boot loop after I applied an update to CyanogenMod 10.2 Stable that I saw in the settings menu. Dumb mistake.
I've tried reading up on the issue but I'm posting here because I want to make sure I don't brick the phone. I bought the phone second hand, already rooted and flashed, so my knowledge on this stuff is extremely limited.
So here's some info:
1. I can access a boot menu when I hold the power and volume down button.
2. From there I can access ClockworkMod Recovery v220.127.116.11
3. I've tried restoring the phone
4. I found and applied the 2 zips that are already in the sd card. The old one: CM 10.1 and CM 10.2. - Both of them get stuck in boot.
5. I've downloaded Fastboot and ADB to my computer.
6. I tried to follow the instructions in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2617301. Fastboot can't find my device (fastboot getvar cid -> waiting for device). I should mention that I mounted /sdcard and also tried mounting 'USB storage' but that didn't seem to do anything.
I also found this thread that might be of help once I get the computer to see my phone: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/7...oot-animation/