RIDICULOUS search for the PERFECT case

Search This thread
I've been surfing ebay and other sites for the perfect case, and I thought I'd ask if anyone might have seen one that comes close to my specifications.

I'm looking for a heavy duty case with port covers, kickstand, AND a protective film that overlays a screen protector. Also, I'd like to have a holster it slides into easy enough, with a swivel belt clip.

Now I know this may be an absurd request, yet I have found a few close candidates. The closest example I've is this no-name brand on ebay

$%28KGrHqQOKpkFJtCHpfV3BSeZE21mKw~~60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJB8FJvCbFiKMBSeZE4B+bw~~60_12.JPG

As you can see, this closely fits my definition of a perfect case. 2 things wrong though. The kickstand is built as the belt clip, and the actual belt clip itself is flimsy. The way it attaches to the case is pretty bad. The belt clip lasted me a week before my coworker sat next to me at lunch and busted the thing.

Buuuut check this out!

20140126_010800_resized.jpg

This was the only case I've found that protects the camera! I thought that was pure genius!

Anyway, I've also come across the Ballistic MAXX and the Gorilla Glass Aluminum cases. They look great but no kickstand or belt holster.
Has anyone seen something along those lines? Is there a belt holster I can buy separately that will fit an encased phone? Hit this thread up with some responses! :good:

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

95SKY

Mar 26, 2010
Brisbane Queensland
The 1st survivor case I purchased off eBay and it's very ordinary, it doesn't fit well and doubles the thickness of the phone, yes probably the only case I have seen that covers the camera but this case is cheap and nasty and feels horrible in my opion.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

This looks like a better case if your after something highly durable Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=310849388845

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

*you're

I'm looking for a heavy duty case with port covers, kickstand, AND a protective film that overlays a screen protector. Also, I'd like to have a holster it slides into easy enough, with a swivel belt clip

I love my Trident Kraken A.M.S. Great CS as well. Broke my clip an they sent a replacement at no charge.

http://www.tridentcase.com/shop-pro...-3/kraken-ams-case-samsung-galaxy-note-3.aspx

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chillout2010

Mar 28, 2011
I want the seido obex in white and gold and a kickstand. I think I may be asking too much though lol.

MJC

johnciaccio

Aug 20, 2010
The 1st survivor case I purchased off eBay and it's very ordinary, it doesn't fit well and doubles the thickness of the phone, yes probably the only case I have seen that covers the camera but this case is cheap and nasty and feels horrible in my opion.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

This looks like a better case if your after something highly durable Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=310849388845

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

*you're

The woman in the picture looks like should would give you service if you buy the case!

Pretty cheap for the case if it lives up to it's marketing. Would like to see a review that tests out it's claims though.

Reactions: 95SKY

troyd28

Jan 14, 2013
I have that 1st griffin survivor I bike alot handle my phone while biking and the case takes hits pretty well

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Well I've gone as far as to reach out to Seidio via email to request that their new OBEX Combo case that's "under development" could have implemented a couple more features. I think I read somewhere in another thread that some were able to convince a company to produce a new line for this same phone, so I am making the same attempt myself. We'll see how things go

Anywho, thank you all for the links. I will purchase one of these cases in the meantime soon, once I figure which one best serves my needs! :silly:

Reactions: 95SKY

Top Liked Posts