FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[Q] m7_google (htc one gpe) bootloops and no recovery after root

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By gatticus, Junior Member on 27th January 2014, 02:36 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I attempted to root my HTC One and failed.


Unlocked the bootloader, flashed TMRP, then flashed the newest SuperSu binary.

Upon booting the ROM, i found that it would only stay on a few moments after booting. Recovery no longer worked either.


I have attempted to load RUU and reflash recovery to no avail. I have tried that last several versions of TWRP and CWM for recovery.

"fasboot erase cache" was after the first boot. "fastboot erase userdata" has an error when attempted.


So far all RUU files I have found don't have signatures.


What can be done to heal my HTC One GPe?


-Ryan
 
 
27th January 2014, 04:28 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
Fastboot getvar all output? Remove Imei/sn

sent from my mobile device
2nd February 2014, 10:05 PM |#3  
LibertyMarine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatticus

I attempted to root my HTC One and failed.


Unlocked the bootloader, flashed TMRP, then flashed the newest SuperSu binary.

Upon booting the ROM, i found that it would only stay on a few moments after booting. Recovery no longer worked either.


I have attempted to load RUU and reflash recovery to no avail. I have tried that last several versions of TWRP and CWM for recovery.

"fasboot erase cache" was after the first boot. "fastboot erase userdata" has an error when attempted.


So far all RUU files I have found don't have signatures.


What can be done to heal my HTC One GPe?


-Ryan

come here and ask questions in this guide,.. I'll take care of that..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632736
6th February 2014, 07:49 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
getvar all output
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Fastboot getvar all output? Remove Imei/sn

sent from my mobile device



(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.21.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: GOOGL001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4308mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e82187e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.047s
6th February 2014, 08:00 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
Can you flash a custom rom using TWRP 2.6.3.3
13th February 2014, 01:20 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Can you flash a custom rom using TWRP 2.6.3.3

Once I flash the SuperSU binary using TWRP i was unable to load recovery.
Erase cache in bootloader did not help.

Now I have relocked to flash an RUU, but I have not found a signed image.


I may have to just send it to google/HTC and pay them their money.




-r
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes