Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,703 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SMS not working[HELP]

Tip us?
 
adi1996
Old
#1  
adi1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 331
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default SMS not working[HELP]

SMS not working in any KitKat based ROM. Need urgent help!! Showing "message not sent."

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
manthan29jamdagni
Old
#2  
manthan29jamdagni's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 40
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dehradun
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi1996 View Post
SMS not working in any KitKat based ROM. Need urgent help!! Showing "message not sent."

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
Mine works fine on cm11.
Try clearing Data of your messaging app.
Or maybe it could be a problem of your service provider.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Respect to the devs who work hard for our devices.
Hit Thanks if i helped you somehow
 
adi1996
Old
#3  
adi1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 331
Join Date: Feb 2013
I use Vodafone's postpaid.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
adi1996
Old
#4  
adi1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 331
Join Date: Feb 2013
Clearing data did not help!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
manthan29jamdagni
Old
#5  
manthan29jamdagni's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 40
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dehradun
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi1996 View Post
Clearing data did not help!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
I dont think it is a problem of your rom.
As u said you face this problem in every kitkat rom. I've myself tried most of the kitkat roms and didn't face this problem. i would recommend you to check your things from vodaphone customer care...if you think that nothing is wrong with your service provider you may make a clean flash of the rom.
To check whether this is a problem of your rom or service provider you can try stock rom...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Respect to the devs who work hard for our devices.
Hit Thanks if i helped you somehow
 
adi1996
Old
#6  
adi1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 331
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by manthan29jamdagni View Post
I dont think it is a problem of your rom.
As u said you face this problem in every kitkat rom. I've myself tried most of the kitkat roms and didn't face this problem. i would recommend you to check your things from vodaphone customer care...if you think that nothing is wrong with your service provider you may make a clean flash of the rom.
To check whether this is a problem of your rom or service provider you can try stock rom...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Then is there any way to rest my sim card settings?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
adi1996
Old
#7  
adi1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 331
Join Date: Feb 2013
Please help.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
naufalhadyan
Old
#8  
naufalhadyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 236
Posts: 436
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Have you contacted your provider/carrier? They usually have some sort of instruction manuals to set up Messaging center settings...

Have you reverted back to stock 4.2.2 and see if it works?
An architecture student and likes anything tech.

Nokia N-Gage QD (2006) --> Nokia 2730 Classic (2010) --> Ivio DE88 (2011) --> Sony Xperia Go ST27i (2012) --> Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 (2013) --> (used) Sony Xperia V LT25i

Rocking Sony Xperia V with latest CM11 nightly.
Secondary device: white iPad 2 64GB, with jailbroken iOS7
 
adi1996
Old
#9  
adi1996's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 331
Join Date: Feb 2013
Yep., I tried...no help

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
naufalhadyan
Old
#10  
naufalhadyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 236
Posts: 436
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi1996 View Post
Yep., I tried...no help

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Change SIM card and see if it's the carrier problem or the device problem
An architecture student and likes anything tech.

Nokia N-Gage QD (2006) --> Nokia 2730 Classic (2010) --> Ivio DE88 (2011) --> Sony Xperia Go ST27i (2012) --> Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 (2013) --> (used) Sony Xperia V LT25i

Rocking Sony Xperia V with latest CM11 nightly.
Secondary device: white iPad 2 64GB, with jailbroken iOS7

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes