[Q] unlocking bootloader..ok i've been googling for hrs, any help wld be appreciated

OP Rebzkid

22nd January 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Dayton
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Ok, so I've been doing the google thing for the past couple hours and I've had no luck, so now I'm turning to the forums.

I haz Mytouch 4g slide [doubleshot], bought it with s=off already done, bootloader still locked. Hboot 1.45.0013

trying to unlock my bootloader

tried revolutionary, wont work, wrong HBOOT version...
Tried HTCDev, wont work, gives error on "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" from what I gather is Hboot version not supported [says google]
The only link I cld find to a doubleshot hboot 1.44.0007 (S-OFF) file is a dead link so IDK is SD card method will work
And Ive tried a couple variations of some adb methods and those arent working for various reasons

Seems like most of the post I come across are either getting s=off or using HTCDev to unlock bootloader

any suggestions at this point would be very welcome

its 4am here now, desperation setting in....
22nd January 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 2,850

5,962 posts
More
Um, if you have s-off why are you trying to unlock bootloader? S-off means the radio security flags are removed, far more helpful than an unlocked bootloader.
Can you write down everything from bootloader screen here, word for word, and I'll let you know if you need to do anything else

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th January 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #3  
Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 7

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebzkid

Ok, so I've been doing the google thing for the past couple hours and I've had no luck, so now I'm turning to the forums.

I haz Mytouch 4g slide [doubleshot], bought it with s=off already done, bootloader still locked. Hboot 1.45.0013

trying to unlock my bootloader

tried revolutionary, wont work, wrong HBOOT version...
Tried HTCDev, wont work, gives error on "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" from what I gather is Hboot version not supported [says google]
The only link I cld find to a doubleshot hboot 1.44.0007 (S-OFF) file is a dead link so IDK is SD card method will work
And Ive tried a couple variations of some adb methods and those arent working for various reasons

Seems like most of the post I come across are either getting s=off or using HTCDev to unlock bootloader

any suggestions at this point would be very welcome

its 4am here now, desperation setting in....

Looks like HTC has to do it for you. Read this post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...12&postcount=1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread