FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Share][MOD][TWEAK]VulpiX V3.1 (updated 6th Jan 2014)

827 posts
Thanks Meter: 167
 
By sumondhk1, Senior Member on 27th January 2014, 04:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is a very nice mod to make system faster and it is very good for battery life

Lets have a try and feel the difference.

Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2429923

Tested on Phoenix 16.7 , Hurricane 8
Last edited by sumondhk1; 29th January 2014 at 07:49 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sumondhk1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th January 2014, 04:33 PM |#2  
Axelman8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Tested on Android 4.1.2 thunderlight V7 + symplistic V3.6 and NEAK kernel V2.2 and working smooth. Been up for 18 hrs.. so can't tell if it will be better or worse with a few battery charge cycles.

Regards

Axelman

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
28th January 2014, 06:36 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelman8

Tested on Android 4.1.2 thunderlight V7 + symplistic V3.6 and NEAK kernel V2.2 and working smooth. Been up for 18 hrs.. so can't tell if it will be better or worse with a few battery charge cycles.

Regards

Axelman

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

You can test it without any mod.
That may help you understand the difference.
Thanks.
29th January 2014, 12:01 PM |#4  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member
NEE
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
"Check Random Entropy Available" is force closing for me.

Edit: I changed SELinux to permissive and now it sems to work
Last edited by robalm; 29th January 2014 at 12:16 PM.
30th January 2014, 06:35 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robalm

"Check Random Entropy Available" is force closing for me.

Edit: I changed SELinux to permissive and now it sems to work

Can you feel any difference like battery life or performance ?
30th January 2014, 07:34 PM |#6  
sam5154's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumondhk1

Can you feel any difference like battery life or performance ?

It removed all animations. sure it would benefit galaxy Y. but we have a gigantic CPU/GPU.
30th January 2014, 08:02 PM |#7  
robalm's Avatar
Senior Member
NEE
Thanks Meter: 1,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumondhk1

Can you feel any difference like battery life or performance ?

Quite honestly, it's barely noticeable.
1st February 2014, 05:21 AM |#8  
babak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag italy
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Is it work on 4.3 roms? i'm on jellykat v3.
1st February 2014, 10:01 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babak

Is it work on 4.3 roms? i'm on jellykat v3.

I think so as stated by the OP of the original thread.
Make a nandroid first then test yourself.
I hope it will work.
Battery life is quite amazing in my opinion.
1st February 2014, 01:57 PM |#10  
babak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag italy
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumondhk1

I think so as stated by the OP of the original thread.
Make a nandroid first then test yourself.
I hope it will work.
Battery life is quite amazing in my opinion.


ok, thanks, but how can I verify that it is working really? I elaborate only on the sensations?
1st February 2014, 02:24 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babak

ok, thanks, but how can I verify that it is working really? I elaborate only on the sensations?

No, not really like that.
Just use same apps with it one day with full charge and without it another day. so simple.
As a ordinary user we mean battery life like this.
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to sumondhk1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes