XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] OK I give, 4 days trying now

Tip us?

Stix-N-Stonz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default [Q] OK I give, 4 days trying now

I hate to ask, but I'm totally lost now. I've been trying to unlock this bootloader for 4 days, I've tried every method on the forums, Googled my ass off, And i still can't get this thing unlocked.

I've run moonshine, facepalm, rumrunner, all to no avail. tried jcases method and at least got the cid to change to 11111111

*** LOCKED ***
Monarudo PVT SHIP S-OFF
CID-11111111
HBOOT-1.33.0001
RADIO-1.01.01.0110

Android version

Sense version
4+

Software number
1.15.605.4 710RD

tried the supercid, cid-2.apk

Is it even possible to unlock this thing anymore?

RLGL
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix-N-Stonz View Post
I hate to ask, but I'm totally lost now. I've been trying to unlock this bootloader for 4 days, I've tried every method on the forums, Googled my ass off, And i still can't get this thing unlocked.

I've run moonshine, facepalm, rumrunner, all to no avail. tried jcases method and at least got the cid to change to 11111111

*** LOCKED ***
Monarudo PVT SHIP S-OFF
CID-11111111
HBOOT-1.33.0001
RADIO-1.01.01.0110

Android version

Sense version
4+

Software number
1.15.605.4 710RD

tried the supercid, cid-2.apk

Is it even possible to unlock this thing anymore?
What type of computer and OS are you using?
Asus Transformer TF 700 CleanROM Inheritance 3.3
Moonshined HTC DNA
Retired: HTC Thunderbolt InfectedRom Eternity

detonation
Old
Thanks Meter 88
I would RUU back to a clean, stock 1.15, take all the updates to 4.2.2/Sense 5, then do rumrunner.
Droid > Droid Incredible > Droid X > Galaxy Nexus > Droid Razr Maxx > Galaxy S3 > Droid DNA > Moto X

Stix-N-Stonz
Old
(Last edited by Stix-N-Stonz; 27th January 2014 at 04:17 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by detonation View Post
I would RUU back to a clean, stock 1.15, take all the updates to 4.2.2/Sense 5, then do rumrunner.
I managed to RUU back to 1.15. Gonna try to update it to 4.2.2 and rumrunner it again.

I'm on Win7 x64

riorancho
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I used rumrunner without a problem. Uninstall all files and re download and try again. Something is corrupt in your files.

detonation
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
I managed to RUU back to 1.15. Gonna try to update it to 4.2.2 and rumrunner it again.

I'm on Win7 x64
I did that exact process on Win7 x64 with success. Biggest hassle was installing the drivers and getting adb to work. I didn't want to install the full HTC Sync Manager (the only download offered by HTC which comes bundled with the drivers) so I found them here on XDA. I think I used the latest one from this thread (HTCDriver_4.2.0.001.exe, don't worry about the BMP files mentioned in the instructions)
Droid > Droid Incredible > Droid X > Galaxy Nexus > Droid Razr Maxx > Galaxy S3 > Droid DNA > Moto X

iofractal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by detonation View Post
I did that exact process on Win7 x64 with success. Biggest hassle was installing the drivers and getting adb to work. I didn't want to install the full HTC Sync Manager (the only download offered by HTC which comes bundled with the drivers) so I found them here on XDA. I think I used the latest one from this thread (HTCDriver_4.2.0.001.exe, don't worry about the BMP files mentioned in the instructions)
You can always install HTC sync manager then uninstall it right after and it will leave the drivers installed. Definetly get updated to 4.2.2 and use rumrunner it works great and it will not format your phone to unlock it.

Stix-N-Stonz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
So I figured it out. The main issue was I could not get the SuperCID to take. The apk just would not work I got it to change to 11111111 using jcase's method, and then I used WinDroid Toolkit to change it to 22222222. Then I ran moonshine on it again and BAM! moonshine S-OFF again! Thanks for you guy's suggestions and time.

snakebyt
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
So I figured it out. The main issue was I could not get the SuperCID to take. The apk just would not work I got it to change to 11111111 using jcase's method, and then I used WinDroid Toolkit to change it to 22222222. Then I ran moonshine on it again and BAM! moonshine S-OFF again! Thanks for you guy's suggestions and time.
I'm having trouble finding cid-2.apk
Where did you get it at.. Can you send me a copy of it

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyt View Post
I'm having trouble finding cid-2.apk
Where did you get it at.. Can you send me a copy of it
What software version are you on. It might be easier just to RUU and that wil reset everything then run moonshine or rumrunner