Tip us?

cnkhanh
Old
(Last edited by wedgess; 27th January 2014 at 09:29 AM.) Reason: mark as solved
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Default [SOLVED] Did I hard brick my Xperia V? Please help :((

So here is the situation.
I want to get back to stock by repairing via SEUS, also to preparing for 4.3 update.
So i Relock bootloader and repair it via SEUS. But my phone only have 16% battery. I still turn it off and plug in SEUS. After more than 1 hours of downloading Firmware, it started to flash.
After starting for a bit, it shows an error and tell me that flashing failed. try charging the phone to 100% and then try again.
So I try connecting the phone to the charger. The LED shows red, but after like 1 minute, it turn to green and then the screen shows SONY. A few seconds later the phone turned off and LED shows red again. It just keep doing these proccesses again and again.
I try pulling the battery out and repair via SEUS but same error shows up.

Try to flash via Flashtool,show error 31: I dont remember, ill add this info later.

What should I do now ( I saved so long to be able to afford this phone!
Phone: Xperia SP

peter-k
Old
Thanks Meter 119
Charge the battery 100 % full, which means 12 h our longer. Not that it's my idea, it has been said numerous times.

I learned never doing anything on the phone with less than 20 % charge, not even removing or adding an .apk or clearing dalvic, flashing a ROM no less than 80 %.
"I don't think we need comments/discussions on rules/guidelines."
The Following User Says Thank You to peter-k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cnkhanh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter-k View Post
Charge the battery 100 % full, which means 12 h our longer. Not that it's my idea, it has been said numerous times.

I learned never doing anything on the phone with less than 20 % charge, not even removing or adding an .apk or clearing dalvic, flashing a ROM no less than 80 %.
thanks. I can flash it by flashtool now.

LESSON LEARNED:
NEVER FLASH WITH BATTERY LOWER THAN 30%
Phone: Xperia SP