Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,378 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] roboto font

Tip us?
 
sevomemo
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 82
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default [Q] roboto font

how to get roboto condensed font as a system font for note 3 and s3 if it is a universal way..if it is not for note 3 only
both phones are rooted
 
jaythenut
Old
#2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,503
Posts: 5,131
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomemo View Post
how to get roboto condensed font as a system font for note 3 and s3 if it is a universal way..if it is not for note 3 only
both phones are rooted
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tview&hl=en_GB is this what your looking for
 
Vulpix
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 1,089
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Singapore
Bumping this up. Anyone knows how to actually change the font to Roboto Condensed?
 
radicalisto
Old
#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,409
Posts: 3,491
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpix View Post
Bumping this up. Anyone knows how to actually change the font to Roboto Condensed?
download the font and install it, it'll install like an normal .apk. OR use iFont.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
Vulpix
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 1,089
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
download the font and install it, it'll install like an normal .apk. OR use iFont.
I looked at the Font library offered by Samsung and I don't see it. Where can I get this font APK?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544837

Found the solution. Download the APK from this link, install the APK for the font.
 
radicalisto
Old
#6  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,409
Posts: 3,491
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpix View Post
I looked at the Font library offered by Samsung and I don't see it. Where can I get this font APK?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544837

Found the solution. Download the APK from this link, install the APK for the font.
Here - took me 30s to find, Install iFONT it has every font available.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more

Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more