Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 50,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Why CM ROMs lose 3D performance?

Tip us?

pmaioli
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Why CM ROMs lose 3D performance?

i have an question, all CM roms than i test in my P935 lose big number of FPS(frames p second) in the games and in the benchmarks!? even using a kernel with overclock GPU i dont have a good performance...

Flyview
Old
Thanks Meter 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmaioli View Post
i have an question, all CM roms than i test in my P935 lose big number of FPS(frames p second) in the games and in the benchmarks!? even using a kernel with overclock GPU i dont have a good performance...
I would like to know this too.

Have you tested the difference with installing the newer adreno drivers? Search for them. I forget why I installed them, it was a stability issue.

chortiman
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview View Post

Have you tested the difference with installing the newer adreno drivers? Search for them. I forget why I installed them, it was a stability issue.
The newest adreno drivers only prevent to some applications to randomly crash (like facebook). I also want to know why te bad 3D performance even using wind kernel.

pmaioli
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview View Post

thank for answer but im already have installed in other rom and lost more 3D perfomance..

pmaioli
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chortiman View Post
The newest adreno drivers only prevent to some applications to randomly crash (like facebook). I also want to know why te bad 3D performance even using wind kernel.
only for explication: i dnt have bad 3d even then i use wind kernel, but ever than i use CM based roms..
(thank for ur attention)