[Q] Why CM ROMs lose 3D performance?

OP pmaioli

20th January 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

40 posts
i have an question, all CM roms than i test in my P935 lose big number of FPS(frames p second) in the games and in the benchmarks!? even using a kernel with overclock GPU i dont have a good performance...
22nd January 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto/Waterloo
Thanks Meter: 478

1,125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmaioli

i have an question, all CM roms than i test in my P935 lose big number of FPS(frames p second) in the games and in the benchmarks!? even using a kernel with overclock GPU i dont have a good performance...

I would like to know this too.

Have you tested the difference with installing the newer adreno drivers? Search for them. I forget why I installed them, it was a stability issue.
22nd January 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview

Have you tested the difference with installing the newer adreno drivers? Search for them. I forget why I installed them, it was a stability issue.

The newest adreno drivers only prevent to some applications to randomly crash (like facebook). I also want to know why te bad 3D performance even using wind kernel.
27th January 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyview

thank for answer but im already have installed in other rom and lost more 3D perfomance..
27th January 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chortiman

The newest adreno drivers only prevent to some applications to randomly crash (like facebook). I also want to know why te bad 3D performance even using wind kernel.

only for explication: i dnt have bad 3d even then i use wind kernel, but ever than i use CM based roms..
(thank for ur attention)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread