XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to disbale wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4

Tip us?

faisalpdk1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] how to disbale wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4

how to disable wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4 kindly any help , i am getting again and again error this network has been disconnected you need to sign in again.
thanks

pathslug
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalpdk1 View Post
how to disable wifi optimization in Samsung Galaxy S4 kindly any help , i am getting again and again error this network has been disconnected you need to sign in again.
thanks
type *#0011# in your dial pad screen and you will get to ServiceMode. Just top the settings touch pad button to the left of home button and select WIFI. Turn off the wifi. I believe that should help. This is a new security and firmware policy that is crapping out wifi connectivity for power saving.

Personally i hated it.
The Following User Says Thank You to pathslug For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faisalpdk1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathslug View Post
type *#0011# in your dial pad screen and you will get to ServiceMode. Just top the settings touch pad button to the left of home button and select WIFI. Turn off the wifi. I believe that should help. This is a new security and firmware policy that is crapping out wifi connectivity for power saving.

Personally i hated it.
Thanks for Reply , But sir still i am getting same issue , either there is any seloution to remove this security policy is it possible to format the mobile and get old setting .thanks