[Q] G2 Korean Battery life

OP djtronmix

27th January 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Hi I have G2 Korean version with removable 2600mah battery which is lower than the int'l version with 3000mah. I've use it for 2 months now until last week when it's the first time I forget to unplug it before I sleep so it was charged overnight. Then at noon time, the phone suddenly shut down with very thin lines. So I quickly charge it but there is a blinking red light. After an hour of plugging and out, thankfully, it charged properly but now I'm only getting 12 hours battery on light usage. I've heared that the non-removable 3000mah gets 19 hours battery, is this true? What's the normal battery life of the 2600mah? Should I get 16 hours (2600mahx19hr/3000mah)?

Did something gone wrong? Any recommendations? I still have warranty. I tried calibrating my battery by draining in and charging it fully while off , calibrating by software (Battery HD) and charging after 30 mins of usage of a fully charge battery (jump starting). Please note that same thing happened on the other battery which also charged overnight on the external charger pack.

Thanks.

Regards,
Tron
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread