Tip us?

oneandroidnut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Angry Calling out hobbit19

Calling out @hobbit19 said in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post49149547

he had bootloader files yet wont reply to my posts now or pm's calling him out for being full of himself. if anybody has bootloader files for a developer edition please reply here or pm me and i can test them with multiple dev editions
Currents:
HTC ONE M8 S-Off
Galaxy Note 3 Developer Edition Hyperdrive RLS 7 Lean Kernel v1.12
Droid X
Sold:
HTC One Max, HTC One, Nexus 7 Flo 32 GB, Google Chromecast, Galaxy S4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 7.0, HTC DNA, HTC Rezound, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible, Xoom 32 GB, Droid Bionic, Droid 2 Global, Droid X2, Droid X

bftb0
Old
Thanks Meter 774
calling anybody out over matters that have/have not been resolved by PM is probably bad form. Nobody "owes" anybody anything here.

I'm sort of looking around for a dev aboot.mbn as well. Maybe I just don't know where to look. I thought I saw a mention of a dev edition Odin file, but looking around right now (e.g. DutchDogg), I can't find a tarball that includes aboot.mbn. Does a full dev edition (including PIT, TZ, aboot, etc) Odin flash file from Samsung/VZW not exist in the wild?

On the retail phone, there is no indication that the aboot partition is encrypted - if you dump from that partition the same number of bytes as are in the distro aboot.mbn (for the same release which is on your phone), you get identical signatures. Same goes for other raw partitions (e.g. boot/recovery).

That suggests that a friendly owner of a dev device could maybe dd a partition or two. Or point out a URL that I've missed. The raw dumps would be useful even if they have trailing crap at the end.

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?
"I'm gonna start coding placebo apps. That way I will be sure that the complaints are real and the praises hollow."

2swizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut View Post
Calling out @hobbit19 said in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7#post49149547

he had bootloader files yet wont reply to my posts now or pm's calling him out for being full of himself. if anybody has bootloader files for a developer edition please reply here or pm me and i can test them with multiple dev editions
This is completely rood and unnecessary... maybe he's busy, maybe he's not comfortable giving anyone the files until he is sure it won't destroy their device....

oneandroidnut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftb0 View Post
calling anybody out over matters that have/have not been resolved by PM is probably bad form. Nobody "owes" anybody anything here.

I'm sort of looking around for a dev aboot.mbn as well. Maybe I just don't know where to look. I thought I saw a mention of a dev edition Odin file, but looking around right now (e.g. DutchDogg), I can't find a tarball that includes aboot.mbn. Does a full dev edition (including PIT, TZ, aboot, etc) Odin flash file from Samsung/VZW not exist in the wild?

On the retail phone, there is no indication that the aboot partition is encrypted - if you dump from that partition the same number of bytes as are in the distro aboot.mbn (for the same release which is on your phone), you get identical signatures. Same goes for other raw partitions (e.g. boot/recovery).

That suggests that a friendly owner of a dev device could maybe dd a partition or two. Or point out a URL that I've missed. The raw dumps would be useful even if they have trailing crap at the end.

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?
Send me a pm mabe we can work on something in hangouts i have a dev edition that is bricked we can try things on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle View Post
This is completely rood and unnecessary... maybe he's busy, maybe he's not comfortable giving anyone the files until he is sure it won't destroy their device....
really? he posted this way back on january 5th. he has been on everyday since then and wont reply to my quotes or anything. he is clearly avoiding me. i stated to him i have a developer edition note 3 that is hard bricked n my possession and can test the bootloader files. i clearly cant destroy anymore just trying to fix a friends device. almost 3 weeks and completely ignoring this topic i think he is full of it and doesnt have the files he says he has
Currents:
HTC ONE M8 S-Off
Droid X
Sold:
HTC One Max, HTC One, Nexus 7 Flo 32 GB, Google Chromecast, Galaxy S4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 7.0, HTC DNA, HTC Rezound, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible, Xoom 32 GB, Droid Bionic, Droid 2 Global, Droid X2, Droid X

streetracer8605
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Maybe its because the discussions to attempt progress kept getting locked so he's given up on trying to help a community who continuously locks threads in regards to the topic.

drag&fly
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer8605 View Post
Maybe its because the discussions to attempt progress kept getting locked so he's given up on trying to help a community who continuously locks thread
Yeah I can witness to this. Every time someone tries to help or put out an offer the threads get closed, not becuase the post was in violation but because people go all the way left field.

oneandroidnut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
doesnt matter he can pm me. has nothing to do with not replying. screw @hobbit19
Currents:
HTC ONE M8 S-Off
Droid X
Sold:

hobbit19
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut View Post
doesnt matter he can pm me. has nothing to do with not replying. screw @hobbit19
I deleted all the files
* and is no longer engaged in hack note 3

justsayinbro
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit19 View Post
I deleted all the files
Predictable.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900V) MI9 Root de la Vega

oneandroidnut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit19 View Post
I deleted all the files

HAHAHA yeah right cant you say never had them????

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayinbro View Post
Predictable.

+1
Currents:
HTC ONE M8 S-Off
Droid X
Sold:

Tags
dev ed, dev n3, developer edition, hobbit19