Question [Q] Killed FW after trying to clean Dalvikcache on Wondermedia WM8800

Hello,
I killed my FW after cleaning Dalvikcache with Droidtweaker and tried to install a Modded-ROM from the Techknow Forum.
But it doesn't work with my Touchscreen and then I found out that there is not THAT Wondermedia Via WM8880 Tab, it's ONE of many different that look the same.

I didn't know my exact Modelnumber so I looked at the Tab of my wife which I bought at the same Reseller one month earlier (TWD_V50_MID7_8335C_SD_GSL1680_TYF1012V5) and tried that .fwc -> same result.

Than I found a dump in the backup of my SD-Card and in that there was a +ForFun_V7_SD_ZET6251_7Z7Z233.fwc which means that this should be my Version of that Tab.

I tried different Roms since yesterday but I didn't find one who is working on my Tab. I tried one from geekbuying (which is without Lockscreen so I can connect my PC-Keyboard), two from techknow (the modded and the stock) and one a User found on google.

So I need to know if and where I can find the right driver for my Touchscreen (in my Backup of system.tgz) and how to get it in one of these Roms OR where to find a working Rom for my Tab. Best would be CM 10 as on my Xperia I love it... the CM 10 not the Xperia...

Thanks in advance!