No registration required

[Q] Bricked an S-OFF HTC One

OP anzarkhaliq

27th January 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hey,

I bought an HTC ONE M-7 from a user who was running it on a custom Rom and had it S-OFF.

While trying to put stock Rom on the phone via the pc, the pc crashed in the middle of the process and the mobile stopped responding. The phone stayed in this condition until the battery ran dry. Since that moment, the phone doesn't turn on by any combination of hardware buttons as mentioned on different forums. While plugged in to a power source the screen just blinks on and off.

I would be highly obliged if anyone can help me out of this situation.

Anzar
27th January 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag raichur,karnataka
Thanks Meter: 36

642 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anzarkhaliq

Hey,

I bought an HTC ONE M-7 from a user who was running it on a custom Rom and had it S-OFF.

While trying to put stock Rom on the phone via the pc, the pc crashed in the middle of the process and the mobile stopped responding. The phone stayed in this condition until the battery ran dry. Since that moment, the phone doesn't turn on by any combination of hardware buttons as mentioned on different forums. While plugged in to a power source the screen just blinks on and off.

I would be highly obliged if anyone can help me out of this situation.

Anzar

Hi,charge it for sufficient time, Than hold power button for 15-20 seconds,the captitive buttons blinks & stops ,After that hold power & volume down buttons ,release power button u get boot loader screen in that fast boot using volume up/down button than select reboot .phone will reboot to load previous Rom
27th January 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 443

1,801 posts
Does it get detected on the computer?

sent from my mobile device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread