OP jinu2430

26th January 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey there can any 1 provide me with the hack of clash of clans for android.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,814

3,366 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinu2430

Hey there can any 1 provide me with the hack of clash of clans for android.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

That will depend on the hack you are looking for...please be aware that hacking in app purchases (anything that can be purchased with real money) is not allowed to be discussed or posted on xda. Hacking in app purchases is considered warez and is agains xda rule 6: Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thanks!
27th January 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up My appologies
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmpm

That will depend on the hack you are looking for...please be aware that hacking in app purchases (anything that can be purchased with real money) is not allowed to be discussed or posted on xda. Hacking in app purchases is considered warez and is agains xda rule 6: Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thanks!

Thanx it wont happen again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread