T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

[Q] Thinking of getting the G2 :)

OP devideorg

27th January 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #11  
Flag Wooster
Thanks Meter: 7

51 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfman423

I have to ask how are people getting 2 days with 6-7 hours of screen time on their G2's. I am running flex rom with furnace kernel, have screen at 50% and can never get more than a day with 5 hours of screen time. Am I just not getting the battery times that others are or are some of these claims inflated?

These claims are legitimate. However, I would venture to say that a vast majority of them are on WiFi for a significant period of time, as opposed to mobile data.

My typical usage easily gets me to the end of my day (16 hours or more with 3-4 hours of screen time) with usually 30% left, but I work in a location with horrible reception.

However, on my days off at home and connected to wifi, I've racked up 4.5-5 hours of screen time and I'm at about 60% (sorry, no screen shots) after 16 hours off charger.

So it's definitely possible. I'm stock rooted and debloated, by the way.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread