Smart Lock for Chrome Now Available for Chromebooks

Android 5.0 Lollipop introduced a useful feature titled Smart Lock, which kept your … more

Alibaba Breathes New Life Into Game-Console Maker Ouya

After asuccessful KickStarter campaign, Android console Ouya failed to become a … more

Use JSON to Dynamically Load Layouts with json2view

You normally use XML layouts for your applications, but what if you need a simpler way to … more

OnePlus Teases Their New ROM, OxygenOS

OnePlus went back to the drawing board tocreate a ROM that they promisewill be open,customizable, and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I'm looking for 4.3 Full Nandroid backup

OP nomenore

27th January 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #1  
nomenore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 23
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I'm looking for 4.3 Full nandroid Backup i9505
27th January 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 447
 
1,460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomenore

I'm looking for 4.3 Full nandroid Backup i9505

Why would you need someone else's nandroid?
Why don't you just simply download a fresh install package?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #3  
nomenore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 23
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger4740

Why would you need someone else's nandroid?
Why don't you just simply download a fresh install package?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

My version of my bootloader 4.4.2 NA5 new and do not come old

maybe you can get back with nandroid
27th January 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 447
 
1,460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomenore

My version of my bootloader 4.4.2 NA5 new and do not come old

maybe you can get back with nandroid

Just download any custom rom install package and flash with custom recovery.

Obviously you already have custom recovery.

I don't believe bootloader version matters for custom rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #5  
nomenore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 23
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger4740

Just download any custom rom install package and flash with custom recovery.

Obviously you already have custom recovery.

I don't believe bootloader version matters for custom rom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

i want flash miui but my bootloader new

I asked everyone, but you can not change the bootloader version
27th January 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 447
 
1,460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomenore

i want flash miui but my bootloader new

I asked everyone, but you can not change the bootloader version

Sorry I don't know about miui never used it on sg4, I used it on HTC desire HD and never liked it.

With out knowing myself, can you not flash custom rom at all,? have you actually tried? Does it error out while install any custom rom?

I'm not advanced enough with sg4 and I'm still on old bootloader so no idea about this BS bootloader issues so I'll back out now and I hope someone smarter can help.

(Can't remember having these BS issues with my old HTC's)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #7  
nomenore's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag istanbul
Thanks Meter: 23
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
thanks
27th January 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,211
 
7,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Someone else's nandroid isn't going to fix this issue for you. Once you've got the new bootloader, that's it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes