[Q] SIM Unlock Sony Xperia Ion LT28at

OP EEngineer

19th January 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 124

720 posts
I bought an Xperia Ion LT28at off eBay so I can use it on T-Mobile. It's locked to AT&T.

I've used http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk in the past to unlock phones, so I tried them for my Ion. However, it's been a week since I submitted my unlock code order and still no response from them.

Can anyone recommend a good reliable SIM unlock service for the Ion that they have used RECENTLY? I'm looking to hear from people that have actually used the unlock service they recommend. I see other threads on this but they are over 1 years old.
20th January 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,079

2,645 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think there is a site that my sister used recently

Cellunlock.net

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th January 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
I've had a few cellphones unlocked through imei on ebay but for some reason the ones that I tried with the Ion eventually said they didn't have that phone on their databases so ended up having to go to a local cellphone repair place and they did it for me. Cost me around $25 and they did it overnight for some reason.
27th January 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 124

720 posts
After a week fonefunshop.co.uk said they could not unlock and refunded my money. Last week I tried unlimited-unlocks on eBay for $25. Lets see what they can do.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ion, lt28at, sim unlock
Previous Thread Next Thread