[Q] Network indicator (3G, 4G, LTE, H+, etc) in status bar

Tip us?

TopperCNC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Question [Q] Network indicator (3G, 4G, LTE, H+, etc) in status bar

Hi all!

I'm using an XT1034 (US GSM w/ AWS) and have done the usual (official 4.4.2 firmware, rooted, Xposed + GB[KK]).

I also use a DPI of 240 because I still have good eyes and enjoy the extra space.

What bugs me though is the network indicator.

On my other phones, I use the SlimKat ROM and this one allows me to use a *text* network icon in the status bar. Instead of showing bars, it shows an antenna and the dB reading on its left (this is how I know I usually get -91dB in my basement).

Is there a way to use Xposed (or anything else) to achieve the same on my MotoG ? Or at the very least, remove the 3G and/or H icons and keep only the signal bars?

Thanks!

thiagoserrao
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I wanna know some way too.
Up

kieranc88
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopperCNC View Post
Hi all!

I'm using an XT1034 (US GSM w/ AWS) and have done the usual (official 4.4.2 firmware, rooted, Xposed + GB[KK]).

I also use a DPI of 240 because I still have good eyes and enjoy the extra space.

What bugs me though is the network indicator.

On my other phones, I use the SlimKat ROM and this one allows me to use a *text* network icon in the status bar. Instead of showing bars, it shows an antenna and the dB reading on its left (this is how I know I usually get -91dB in my basement).

Is there a way to use Xposed (or anything else) to achieve the same on my MotoG ? Or at the very least, remove the 3G and/or H icons and keep only the signal bars?

Thanks!
I thought gravitybox could do this but I looked there now and no it seems it can't .
Tags
icon, motog, network, signal, text