Originally Posted by Friso_HK
My phone is done but i want a backup so i have some questions.
(I am running Android 4.2.2)
1. Can i do a factory reset with my rom?
2. How do i backup my rom?
3. Can i delete the zip folder of the rom and gapps of my sd-card?
1. i think yes but not sure , some rom's after factory reset they don't want to boot up , you can try after back uping your current rom
2. go to recovery that go to back up and restore and press back up
3. if you don't need them you can delete that or store that on your pc if you want to reflash the rom so you don't have to redownoad them
HTC Sensation 4G T-Mobile USA
Current Rom -ViperS 5.1.0 (4.1.2-Sense 5) Nothing is impossible!
Hit that Thanks button if in some way helped you