FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

N9005 16gb

27th January 2014, 09:00 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag hong kong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How can N9005 16GB flash Kitkat and root without break the KNOX?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
27th January 2014, 09:10 AM |#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecc500

How can N9005 16GB flash Kitkat and root without break the KNOX?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Have a look around, there is several threads with this information in it. We cannot spoon feed everyone who is too lazy to look!
27th January 2014, 09:25 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag hong kong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

Have a look around, there is several threads with this information in it. We cannot spoon feed everyone who is too lazy to look!

Seems there are no method to flash Kitkat without break the knox.I dont really want a custom rom.I want a official rom

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th January 2014, 09:35 AM |#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
You'll have to wait for the HK update.
27th January 2014, 01:08 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag hong kong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Will flashing the CWM trip the KNOX?I find a way in other post but it need to flash a CWM

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th January 2014, 04:45 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto ON
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecc500

Will flashing the CWM trip the KNOX?I find a way in other post but it need to flash a CWM

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Have some patience young grasshopper. I'm willing to bet you warranty is more important than your immediate itch to get Kit Kat.

Simply getting Kit Kat will not improve your life in any sense, whether it be family, work or school.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank