Ask a question

No registration required

Browser issues with all 4.4 ROMs

OP Slovedon

27th January 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
For all 4.4 ROMs I've tried on my Note 2 (Avatar, CM11, Gummy, SlimRom) I get a permanent black bar at the top of my browser screen. It's the search bar without a text box, essentially. Has anybody else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?
27th January 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 146

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovedon

For all 4.4 ROMs I've tried on my Note 2 (Avatar, CM11, Gummy, SlimRom) I get a permanent black bar at the top of my browser screen. It's the search bar without a text box, essentially. Has anybody else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?

You probably should have just bumped your other thread instead of starting a new one. Also, you didn't mention what browser you are using. The stock AOSP brower, Chrome, etc.
27th January 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcollier

You probably should have just bumped your other thread instead of starting a new one. Also, you didn't mention what browser you are using. The stock AOSP brower, Chrome, etc.

Honestly, I thought I posted that on a different forum and hadn't posted here yet. Mods, feel free to delete one of these

I am using the stock browser, because I can't live without those PIE controls in labs.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread