XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Browser issues with all 4.4 ROMs

Tip us?

Slovedon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Browser issues with all 4.4 ROMs

For all 4.4 ROMs I've tried on my Note 2 (Avatar, CM11, Gummy, SlimRom) I get a permanent black bar at the top of my browser screen. It's the search bar without a text box, essentially. Has anybody else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?

jcollier
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovedon View Post
For all 4.4 ROMs I've tried on my Note 2 (Avatar, CM11, Gummy, SlimRom) I get a permanent black bar at the top of my browser screen. It's the search bar without a text box, essentially. Has anybody else had this issue, and is there any way to fix it?
You probably should have just bumped your other thread instead of starting a new one. Also, you didn't mention what browser you are using. The stock AOSP brower, Chrome, etc.

Slovedon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcollier View Post
You probably should have just bumped your other thread instead of starting a new one. Also, you didn't mention what browser you are using. The stock AOSP brower, Chrome, etc.
Honestly, I thought I posted that on a different forum and hadn't posted here yet. Mods, feel free to delete one of these

I am using the stock browser, because I can't live without those PIE controls in labs.