Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems after moonshine s-off [suser,Twrp](((Solved)))

Tip us?

elmy2424
Old
(Last edited by elmy2424; 30th January 2014 at 02:46 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Problems after moonshine s-off [suser,Twrp](((Solved)))

my evo came with an old software and firmware ...i rooted it then made two official updates yesterday after rooted and lost root.

today i made the s-off with Moonshine but after made s-off root still was not working

What moonshine can do for you
S-OFF Your HTC device if it is a supported model and firmware
Unlock your bootloader (devices that are blocked by HTCDEV.com)
Install moonshine hboot. This is a customized hboot with many eng-style commands.
Install su binary
Install Superuser.apk
Install busybox
Install an unsecure stock kernel

so decided to flash the TWRP recovery and do it by me........i flashed the TWRP by fastboot command and i selected reboot bootloader option......

then i selected boot loader and selected recovery but the phone was on htc quietly brilliant for a minute +- and after the phone booted in so..

after it i tried many times to get in hboot and the phone just dont show anything in the screen,,,,

my phone is conected and chargiing when i try to hboot the led stays on even though i disconect the usb....

i tried with fastboot option enabled and disabled.

now i noticed that i cant connect the phone in usb.... mi pc says that does´t reconize the divece...adb dont work too

excuse my english....if dont understand something just say it,,,

please someone help me

elmy2424
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
False alarm the problem is my laptop just temporaly broke the touch of every smathphone conected and now this