Last night I put my Nexus 10 on charge. I switched if off (it had around 50% battery remaining), plugged it in (via the supplied micro usb cable & adapter), waited for the little noise it makes when you connect it for charging and went to bed. Today I came to use it (it had been left charging for over 9 hours) and the battery was completely dead. Wouldn't even switch until it had been left charging for a minute or so.
Has anyone else heard of an issue like this? If the cable or adapter was faulty I could understand it not charging but I can't understand it losing 50% of it's charge when it's switched off.