[Q]Cannot connect my HTC LEGEND to my PC with adb commands !

25th January 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello !

Recently i flashed CM9.1 Unofficial Beta 8 rom and it was working fine ! I forgot to flash the Gapps for it so i decided to do so . When i open Rom Manager on my phone , it crashes !! I tried connecting my phone to my PC and pushing in the recovery image from r4-legend root to go to recovery mode to flash the rom ! But when i try connecting using the command "adb devices" , its not getting connected ! NO SERIAL number is displayed ! Any fix/help ??

Thanks in Advance

Cheers !
25th January 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siva8910

Hello !

Recently i flashed CM9.1 Unofficial Beta 8 rom and it was working fine ! I forgot to flash the Gapps for it so i decided to do so . When i open Rom Manager on my phone , it crashes !! I tried connecting my phone to my PC and pushing in the recovery image from r4-legend root to go to recovery mode to flash the rom ! But when i try connecting using the command "adb devices" , its not getting connected ! NO SERIAL number is displayed ! Any fix/help ??

Thanks in Advance

Cheers !

Hi,

Did you install the drivers of your phone ? And did you enable the USB debugging on your phone ?
Last edited by mr.death7; 25th January 2014 at 11:39 AM.
27th January 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.death7

Hi,

Did you install the drivers of your phone ? And did you enable the USB debugging on your phone ?

Yep . HTC sync installed and debugging enabled ! But can u specify the exact version of the HTC Sync that should be installed ?
27th January 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #4  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 107

638 posts
More
Quote:

Hello !

Thanks in Advance

Cheers !

Sorry, I have to ask this, but have you made sure you're using ADB correctly? (cd to the ADB.exe directory and execute commands from there )

Are you also using Windows 8.1?

Lastly, these drivers worked for me whenever I tried something on a foreign system. They ensure universal compatibility, though I've never tried it with my HTC Legend. Give it a shot: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1161769
27th January 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

32 posts
More
Quote:

Yep . HTC sync installed and debugging enabled ! But can u specify the exact version of the HTC Sync that should be installed ?

I personally use the HTC Driver with product version 3.0.0.007 and file version 15.0.0.591

Otherwise, some questions :
1. are you in a special mode ? recovery, bootloader ?
2. when you connect your phone to the computer, can you mount the SD card ?
3. can you access the recovery mode at booting time rather than within Android ?
4. If yes, have you already tried to flash the rom CM9.1 Unofficial Beta 8 once again ?

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread