Ask a question

No registration required

Vibrate and sound

OP nitropollo

26th January 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Hi all, there is any way to set my gear to vibrate and sound?normally when i am in a place with too much noise i can't hear my gear and i don't want to change between vibrate and sound in setting a lot of times... thank you so much! And sorry for my english :P

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 190

953 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitropollo

Hi all, there is any way to set my gear to vibrate and sound?normally when i am in a place with too much noise i can't hear my gear and i don't want to change between vibrate and sound in setting a lot of times... thank you so much! And sorry for my english :P

I just got my gear last night and I was having the worst time trying to figure this out. I think it's one or the other. I got so used to my Pebble vibrating, I just went ahead and changed the Gear to vibrate. I think it's more useful and discreet than having your watch ding at you anyway.

I tested this with calls and the audio on calls still comes through the watch and everything, so you're really just sacrificing audio on notifications for vibration and the vibration is much more noticeable anyway.
26th January 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

51 posts
More
The only way I've found to really do this is to use the Null_ rom, Novalauncher, and this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582175

You can have this widget vibrate and/or sound when notifications come in, allowing you to have both.

It doesn't look like there's a way to do this with the Touchwiz launcher.
27th January 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koiulpoi

The only way I've found to really do this is to use the Null_ rom, Novalauncher, and this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582175

You can have this widget vibrate and/or sound when notifications come in, allowing you to have both.

It doesn't look like there's a way to do this with the Touchwiz launcher.

Thankyou so much, i'll try

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread