Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stock rom or stock based rom??

Tip us?

fr4nk32
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default stock rom or stock based rom??

hello guys .. after repeatedly using the "cyanogenmod rom" decided to return to the stock sony .. now I was using the "ultra existenz" and it came the "existenz black" that caught my attention but the truth is that they will have about 3 things to enhance cell or the OS of sony, it's no big deal and therefore miss the updates just for that ... no, I'm not sure the custom rom provide benefits that exceed the stock. what do you say?

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nk32 View Post
hello guys .. after repeatedly using the "cyanogenmod rom" decided to return to the stock sony .. now I was using the "ultra existenz" and it came the "existenz black" that caught my attention but the truth is that they will have about 3 things to enhance cell or the OS of sony, it's no big deal and therefore miss the updates just for that ... no, I'm not sure the custom rom provide benefits that exceed the stock. what do you say?
4.4 has still time to come u can use stock based roms....benefits the works much better with different governors n frequencies than stock,u hav a recovery specially designed for a custom rom
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!

melquisedec
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I think this people make a good job, but the stock rom of my xperia ZL get 22180 with the new update on Antutu, and all of custom roms maximum 20500. I think that mean tha the stock rom is better because is more more optimized.
The Following User Says Thank You to melquisedec For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]