Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 49,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Safest way to root

Tip us?
 
nemanja96
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 29
Join Date: Dec 2013
Question [Q] Safest way to root

Hi guys,
there are many ways to root phone today,
but I wanna know what is the safest way to root Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000.
I'm now on stock JVU 2.3.6. I have never rooted phone or installed custom roms.Everything is on stock.
I don't wanna brick my phone so I need safe solution.I'm thinking about ONE-CLICK-ROOT.Is it good?
 
xsenman
Old
#2  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2202
Posts: 3,920
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanja96 View Post
Hi guys,
there are many ways to root phone today,
but I wanna know what is the safest way to root Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000.
I'm now on stock JVU 2.3.6. I have never rooted phone or installed custom roms.Everything is on stock.
I don't wanna brick my phone so I need safe solution.I'm thinking about ONE-CLICK-ROOT.Is it good?
Look in [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat, rooting has never been that easy and safe, you can use framaroot app or if you want to upgrade further to kit kat use semaphore or CF root kernel to get root and CWM recovery

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nemanja96
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 29
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
Look in [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat, rooting has never been that easy and safe, you can use framaroot app or if you want to upgrade further to kit kat use semaphore or CF root kernel to get root and CWM recovery

Thanks,man.I will root it with framaroot.Is it totally safe and is there any chance to brick my phone?(I'm on 2.3.6 JVU-Value pack).
 
xsenman
Old
#4  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2202
Posts: 3,920
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanja96 View Post
Thanks,man.I will root it with framaroot.Is it totally safe and is there any chance to brick my phone?(I'm on 2.3.6 JVU-Value pack).
its safe, you cannot brick your phone by using it

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy s i9000, one click root, root, safe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes