Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,797 Members 51,557 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Serious Help Note 3 Or Iphone 5s

Tip us?

Samuel Sung
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj.lyon21 View Post
Dude, if you like Android so much and the screen size of the note 3 is an issue and you like stock android better and you don't need the stylus... why not just buy the nexus 5? From what you have stated over and over again, it sounds like the best device for you.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Cause non remivable battery (**** every company for this. I hope they die slowly and painful...) , no SD slot and software buttons are crap... Plus he wants bigger or smaller screen not the same size as his LG G2...

From Galaxy Note 3 with Awesomeness

X-Note build 18.0 N9005-NF4

usmanxhmed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Sung View Post
Cause non remivable battery (**** every company for this. I hope they die slowly and painful...) , no SD slot and software buttons are crap... Plus he wants bigger or smaller screen not the same size as his LG G2...

From Galaxy Note 3 with Awesomeness
Well, to me, non removable battery scare, but i took riskw ith iphone5 and G2 in past, main thing which makes me not to go with Nexus 5 because of its famous small battery time, secondly, smaller screen in size of G2. So i am not disappointed with Note3 till now though size will take getting use to. Better thing i can do is to take advantage of bigger, size. Though handling may be uncomfortable initially, but i feel, may be after using phone of this screen size, using regular phones in future may be tough or awkward for me? not sure though?

hypnodaz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I went from iPhone 5 to a note 3, 3 weeks ago.. And I can't believe I wasted so much time with iPhones... This note 3 is fantastic.. It's leagues in front of where apple seem to be at...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

denski101
Old
(Last edited by denski101; 27th January 2014 at 11:35 PM.)
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnodaz View Post
I went from iPhone 5 to a note 3, 3 weeks ago.. And I can't believe I wasted so much time with iPhones... This note 3 is fantastic.. It's leagues in front of where apple seem to be at...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app
+1
Lol... I went from 3gs to note 3 a couple months ago. LMAO, imagine the upgrade from that. 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to denski101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]