5,606,650 Members 36,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problems with HD2 :(

Tip us?

MikeyRo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Again my bad , my phone restarts, not pc. Can you give me any ID so maybe you can help me with team viewer?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyRo View Post
Again my bad , my phone restarts, not pc. Can you give me any ID so maybe you can help me with team viewer?
Even if I connect to your PC via Team this will not help because I don't have the phone in my hands. Ok, then is your phone to give you an error and reboots, try to install from Bootlader the MAGLRD and tell me what happen.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 496
Default MAGLRD

The file.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MAGLDRv1.13.rar - [Click for QR Code] (753.4 KB, 4 views)
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

MikeyRo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Check the attachements. This happens when i run it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	problem.png
Views:	14
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	2542939  

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 496
Quote:
Check the attachements. This happens when i run it.
Reboot your PC then try MAGLRD again.

MikeyRo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Same thing

eclyptos
Old
(Last edited by eclyptos; 27th January 2014 at 09:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 496
Quote:
Same thing
I don't know buy I think something wrong there, or your phone just died and there is no way to let it work or is your PC, there is no other issues.

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36&postcount=4

Start from first step by installing HSPL4 2.08 by Cotulla.

Check also for Virus or Antivirus which will compromise the installation or the files.

MikeyRo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It goes to 100% and then restart my phone . I'll use another PC tomorrow so let's hope it will work just fine.

Marvlesz
Old
(Last edited by Marvlesz; 29th January 2014 at 01:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 725
Quote:
So first of all my phone blocked while playing a game. After that i've removed the battery , wait 2 seconds , put it back and power on the phone . After that it should show me android loading , but it didn't . There was just a white screen, I could do nothing .

Cause of this i've tryied the Task29 and yes I've tryied it from bootloader . But the problem is, at 100% my pc restart everytime and on pc it says "ERROR [270] 'The image file is corrupted'."
Were you playing/doing something heavy? Was the phone (very) hot when it froze? No longer boots?

Typical symptoms of infamous overheating problem, sorry for the bad news. Try following this post and report back : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...73&postcount=3

Edit: @eclyptos everything's great, thanks. I've been away from the forum, there hasn't been much going on in the HD2 section. Now I come here every few weeks
Do you have a question about the HD2 ? Ask it here for an instant response.

nexus⁴: Stock 4.4 rooted & xposed.

eclyptos
Old
(Last edited by eclyptos; 27th January 2014 at 11:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 496
Quote:
It goes to 100% and then restart my phone . I'll use another PC tomorrow so let's hope it will work just fine.
Yes, good idea. Let me know how it goes with different PC. EDIT: No errors this time flashing HSPL4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz View Post
Were you playing/doing something heavy? Was the phone (very) hot when it froze? No longer boots?

Typical symptoms of infamous overheating problem, sorry for the bad news. Try following this post and report back : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...73&postcount=3
Hey Marvlesz, long time my Man, How you doing?

You are right, this can be the reason why he can't boot anymore. If so will be very difficult time to revive the HD2 even if the solution are there.