Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I've throughly screwed the pooch!

Tip us?

jrmusan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] I've throughly screwed the pooch!

Alright friends i'm not a total fool and thought for the most part i knew what i was doing with my sisters htc one.... I've rooted many devices and solved countless problems before by reading every forum out there, and other resources also. But nevertheless im entirely stumped, were unfortunately on hboot 1.55.0000, OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909 <(possibly something ive fuc*ed up) OS-3.05.651.6 Not sure if any of that will help but thats whats up. I've been trying to run rummrunner and got all the way to pouring 4, but then it errored out somehow so im still s-on. Running the correct recovery for sprint i think (openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-m7wls.img) i can install a few different roms from (42ONE-Aftermath_2.3.zip), (Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_Sense_5.0_v1.2.zip) and even a more stalk rom such as (Sprint_KitKat_ReBase_1.4.zip). They install without a hiccup and proceed to boot up like a champ! BUT THEN eventually no matter what i try, i get to the god forsaken sense5 lockscreen. There sh*t really hits the fan, once i unlock the phone opens up to green htc logo. After that no matter how many fingers i cross it just restarts its self and does the same old crap again....

I'm currently downloading 2 more ruu's trying to find one that doesnt get some nightmare of an error.
(RUU_M7_WL_JB43_SENSE50_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.04.65 1.2_Radio_1.00.20.0913_3_NV_SPCS_4.38_003_release_ 335355_signed_2.exe)

and (RUU_M7_WL_JB43_SENSE50_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_3.04.65 1.2_Radio_1.00.20.0913_3_NV_SPCS_4.38_003_release_ 335355_signed_2.exe)

Soooooo needless to say im at the end of my stick now with no more ideas, if anyone out there has any helpful advice or tips i'd greatly appreciate it!

wright0101
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
i think you need to flash the kernel with fastboot or flashGUI
Sent from my Dark EclipticOne

jrmusan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Which Kernal do you reccomend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wright0101 View Post
i think you need to flash the kernel with fastboot or flashGUI
I greatly appreciate the quick reply, and ive flashed a few boot.img's that come with the rom.
Im not familiar with flashGUI at all, but im trying to figure it out now.

I also flashed ElementalX-m7-Sprint-11.4.1 kernel in recovery, but that fixed nothing at all.

wright0101
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmusan View Post
I greatly appreciate the quick reply, and ive flashed a few boot.img's that come with the rom.

I also flashed ElementalX-m7-Sprint-11.4.1 kernel in recovery, but that fixed nothing at all.
i would just try and get the stock kernel flashed for now to get the phone up and running then go from there
Sent from my Dark EclipticOne

Aldo101t
Old
Thanks Meter 1205
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmusan View Post

you have to use the latest RUU, if you are s-on, it would be for 3.05.651.6 firmware, radio 1.00.20.1108
The Following User Says Thank You to Aldo101t For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jrmusan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking YAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo101t View Post
you have to use the latest RUU, if you are s-on, it would be for 3.05.651.6 firmware, radio 1.00.20.1108
The RUU did the magic guys! i knew posting a thread on here would get my problem fixed
i really appreciate you guys helping me so quickly, and i hope you all have a great night