Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Downgrade from 4.3 (C6903) Xperia Z1 14.2.A.0.290 Generic NCB (Unbranded/Nordic)

OP johnnydrift

22nd January 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 46

255 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekoil

Actually with OTA you keep semi-root, but in essence you're right. Actually I think the easiest solution is to flash a stock .534 ROM, root it with Kingo, grab TA partition backup, flash .290, unlock bootloader, flash a recovery, do a proper root, reflash stock boot partition, flash TA backup.

Yeah, true, I've just stopped telling people about partial root since full root is possible. Those who don't know to ask don't know what it means anyway, and it's just simpler for everyone involved to leave it out.
28th January 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Question how to guide
Hey guys thanks for the answers.I really don't want to unlock the bootloader is there any other way to get root on 4.3 and what would be the steps thank you!!!
28th January 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #13  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,984 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrift

Hey guys thanks for the answers.I really don't want to unlock the bootloader is there any other way to get root on 4.3 and what would be the steps thank you!!!

Are you joking? We already told you what you have to do but I think you didn't read a word from all the post because you will know something now.

I posted this already here and this is Root and Custom Rom for Locked Bootlader Step by Step Guide, Page 2, Post #16, Here

Android 4.3 FTF .290 Root only for Locked Bootlader, Here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread