Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Downgrade from 4.3 (C6903) Xperia Z1 14.2.A.0.290 Generic NCB (Unbranded/Nordic)

Tip us?

xasbo
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekoil View Post
Actually with OTA you keep semi-root, but in essence you're right. Actually I think the easiest solution is to flash a stock .534 ROM, root it with Kingo, grab TA partition backup, flash .290, unlock bootloader, flash a recovery, do a proper root, reflash stock boot partition, flash TA backup.
Yeah, true, I've just stopped telling people about partial root since full root is possible. Those who don't know to ask don't know what it means anyway, and it's just simpler for everyone involved to leave it out.

johnnydrift
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question how to guide

Hey guys thanks for the answers.I really don't want to unlock the bootloader is there any other way to get root on 4.3 and what would be the steps thank you!!!

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrift View Post
Hey guys thanks for the answers.I really don't want to unlock the bootloader is there any other way to get root on 4.3 and what would be the steps thank you!!!
Are you joking? We already told you what you have to do but I think you didn't read a word from all the post because you will know something now.

I posted this already here and this is Root and Custom Rom for Locked Bootlader Step by Step Guide, Page 2, Post #16, Here

Android 4.3 FTF .290 Root only for Locked Bootlader, Here
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4