Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Stuck On Boot Logo

OP IBeSoNoob

28th January 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
I'm sure this particular thing has happened before but I want to be sure by giving the details of my problem. I just updated my modem to MJA from MDA. Basically, I was following http://galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-tu...mja-stock-rom/ when I got to the part where I have to choose my custom ROM to install. It got an error so I reboot it and basically now I can get into recovery and download mode. I tried to factory reset but it isn't working. Is there a way to fix this WITHOUT the knox thingy going off? If not, please let me know anyhow.
28th January 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 17

44 posts
you can or can't get into recovery? if you mean you just can't reboot normally, it's because you're on mja baseband with mda firmware. flash a mja or mk2 rom and you should be fine if you can still boot into recovery.
28th January 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymf331

you can or can't get into recovery? if you mean you just can't reboot normally, it's because you're on mja baseband with mda firmware. flash a mja or mk2 rom and you should be fine if you can still boot into recovery.

I can. Sorry my wording is horrible. How can I go about flashing a rom if while in recovery or DL mode my phone doesn't show up on my cpu while connected?
28th January 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 17

44 posts
once you find a rom you want to try, you could use a microsd with an adapter to put the .zip on. if you're just having problems with mtp 'cause your phone doesn't boot, but still connects in download mode, you could just use odin.
28th January 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ymf331

once you find a rom you want to try, you could use a microsd with an adapter to put the .zip on. if you're just having problems with mtp 'cause your phone doesn't boot, but still connects in download mode, you could just use odin.

Why the heck didn't I think of the adapter....hours of wasted time. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread