i just changed to peagusq everything is fine
+1

rcoacci
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtCar View Post
I was about to start a thread on the same topic but my problem is with Carbon Rom 4.4.2 . The phone never goes into deep sleep and is awake 100% of the time. I'm attaching what I see as the culprit in B.B.S. I already disabled sync and yet the wakeclocks are sync related I hope anyone can help me with this.
Notice that the Count is 0 on both GoogleServices related wakelocks. To me this seems that Chrome and something else (maybe G+?) are trying to sync (perhaps the first one?) but are not getting enough network time/bandwidth to do so. I suggest you connect to an wifi, turn on the sync, and leave the phone awake for a while (try not to use the network very much). See if that solves. If not, backup and factory reset are your friends.

ArtCar
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoacci View Post
Notice that the Count is 0 on both GoogleServices related wakelocks. To me this seems that Chrome and something else (maybe G+?) are trying to sync (perhaps the first one?) but are not getting enough network time/bandwidth to do so. I suggest you connect to an wifi, turn on the sync, and leave the phone awake for a while (try not to use the network very much). See if that solves. If not, backup and factory reset are your friends.
I fixed my problem by switching back to dalvik and now my phone only looses about 5% battery overnight.
Tags
battery drain, cm11, kitkat