Dev Needed/Mod/Request

OP dan.kels.r

24th January 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Okinawa
Thanks Meter: 49

512 posts
More
Req- Samsung had finally released source code for my note variant. Would like a hand porting x-note rom to it properly. My model is the SM-N900J (aka scl22). If the rom could be ported with the civ kernel it would be even better. Thanks for looking. http://opensource.samsung.com/

GNote3
24th January 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,467

3,612 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan.kels.r

Req- Samsung had finally released source code for my note variant. Would like a hand porting x-note rom to it properly. My model is the SM-N900J (aka scl22). If the rom could be ported with the civ kernel it would be even better. Thanks for looking. http://opensource.samsung.com/

GNote3

Probably better asking the X-Note dev's if they'd help you tbh.
24th January 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Okinawa

512 posts
More
Not trying to be a d*** but anytime I ask either directly or in a thread it never gets responded to. I know they are busy with their work and life so no biggy.

GNote3
24th January 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,467

3,612 posts
Donate to Me
More
Probably due to the bricking incident, and the new X-Note 8.0 -- umm in all honesty can't really do a lot as it's their ROM and people will be reluctant to touch it, also, the J models are a nightmare to play around with, I get what you are saying though.. see once 8.0 comes out if the devs may be a bit more willing to help out.
24th January 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Okinawa

512 posts
More
Ok sounds good. The rom actually runs pretty decent on my phone. But I have to flash an old omega rom fix to get Wi-Fi/camera to work and then I get the roaming triangle even tho I'm not roaming. Would live to be able to use that civ kernel. It's smooth but no camera

GNote3
28th January 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Okinawa

512 posts
More
Screw this piece of **** phone that no dev wants to f with. Fn snm900j. Bout to sell it and get a nexus

GNote3
28th January 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Okinawa

512 posts
More
I mean the damn source code is out now so it should be nothing to port for somebody that knows what they are doing

GNote3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread