Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Notification bar/Quick tile settings

26th January 2014, 02:32 PM |#1  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 304
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Just a random (but important) question: why do I get Quick Settings page as my default when I pull the notification bar down? Shouldn't it be the notifications page? And how do I change it? Running OmniROM 4.4.2 Nightly (26/1/2014)
 
 
26th January 2014, 04:22 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
You should only have quick settings when swiping down from the upper right corner. You can change this under settings -> notification bar. If it's happening generally when swiping down i don't know. Sorry

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chuSmu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 04:24 PM |#3  
Skripka's Avatar
Senior Member
On the top Loading Rail
Thanks Meter: 1,174
 
2,755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
So you have the smart pulldown enabled?
The Following User Says Thank You to Skripka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 02:12 AM |#4  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 304
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuSmu

You should only have quick settings when swiping down from the upper right corner. You can change this under settings -> notification bar. If it's happening generally when swiping down i don't know. Sorry

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yup you're right, but is there any way to change that? I don't see any settings related to that.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Skripka

So you have the smart pulldown enabled?

Nope.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
27th January 2014, 05:20 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
And you are sure you don't have quick pulldown enabled (Not the same as smart pulldown!)? It's in settings -> bars. That's the only thing i can think of...

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th January 2014, 09:34 AM |#6  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 304
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuSmu

And you are sure you don't have quick pulldown enabled (Not the same as smart pulldown!)? It's in settings -> bars. That's the only thing i can think of...

Sent from my Find 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope it's off.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
27th January 2014, 11:15 PM |#7  
farisyi1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Depok
Thanks Meter: 308
 
696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao

Just a random (but important) question: why do I get Quick Settings page as my default when I pull the notification bar down? Shouldn't it be the notifications page? And how do I change it? Running OmniROM 4.4.2 Nightly (26/1/2014)

as my experience if you pull/drop notification from right you got quicksetting mode and if you pull/drop from left you got notification mode
28th January 2014, 10:04 AM |#8  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 304
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farisyi1

as my experience if you pull/drop notification from right you got quicksetting mode and if you pull/drop from left you got notification mode

Yea... Can't change that too...

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
KitKat came in on my OmniROM, running on my Note 2.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes