[Q] 4.4.2 Touchwiz With Additional Row?

OP Pagnell

27th January 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 378

2,671 posts
More
I'm looking for a grid mod (an extra row in height, not an extra column to increase the width) for Touchwiz on 4.4.2 (SecLauncher3.apk). I have tried the Xposed 'Stock Launcher 5x4 Modification' module but it doesn't have any effect so I assume it's for a previous version of the launcher on the S2/S3 etc. I have also tried a few modded TW launchers from 4.2.2 on the S4, not holding much hope that they would work, and they didn't.

Has anyone got something to allow this? I really like TW as a launcher (especially now Unicon on Xposed allows the icons to be changed like any other launcher) but the grid size is simply a deal breaker for me and an additional horizontal row would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.
28th January 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag Heusden, Limburg
Thanks Meter: 9

41 posts
More
Use nova launcher?
28th January 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 378

2,671 posts
More
I do currently. But I want dock icon labels, and for some strange bizarre reason (despite multiple requests from a lot of people), neither Nova or Apex have that as an option, despite it being a very easy thing to implement. Also, I really like the stock transparent weather widget more than any other I have tried (and I have tried them all), but it only runs under TW thanks to Samsung's framework being a requirement.

Anyone got any suggestions with this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread