FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Missed called notification on lock screen

661 posts
Thanks Meter: 103
 
By slekkas, Senior Member on 18th January 2014, 09:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2014, 02:38 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
You think if I use another launcher it will not do that?

Edit : just tried another launcher and it still does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
 
28th January 2014, 11:01 AM |#12  
Mustajab Is'haq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slekkas

You think if I use another launcher it will not do that?

Edit : just tried another launcher and it still does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think what you have on your lockscreen is a lockcreen widget. Have you tried disabling Lockscreen widgets?

Maybe if it is a standalone widget it can be removed from the screen. Try and report back.
28th January 2014, 11:09 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustajab Is'haq

I think what you have on your lockscreen is a lockcreen widget. Have you tried disabling Lockscreen widgets?

Maybe if it is a standalone widget it can be removed from the screen. Try and report back.

I have the widgets disabled. It's something to do with the system.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
28th January 2014, 11:12 AM |#14  
Mustajab Is'haq's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slekkas

I have the widgets disabled. It's something to do with the system.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Have you tried a different lockscreen?
28th January 2014, 11:50 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustajab Is'haq

Have you tried a different lockscreen?

No I haven't. I don't think the third party lockscreens are as safe as the original ones.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes