Default [Q] Almost there, GApps on Huawei S7-601w

So, I have the Huawei S7-601w, mind the w in the product name. It's a Huawei Mediapad 7 Vogue BUT the wifi only version (no cell or 3G). This version is only sold in China where I currently live, so only a Chinese ROM is available. And as you might know, a Chinese ROM means no GAPPS.

I tried to flash a WW rom of a 3G version (T for the chinese 3G and U for the WW 3G) but that didn't work out well.

Next, I tried to root it. Nowadays that's easy with any one click root software. SRS Root and OneClickRoot didn't work, I found this site with recommends the "Da-Shi" root progam. Please DO use google translate if you want to follow the link . I hit some lucky clicks in the program and got my tablet ROOTED. Hurray for me.

Next I installed ES File Explorer and downloaded the GApps for my android version, which is 4.2.1. I was a bit suprised to find all the google apps already in the /system/apps/ folder. If they are in this folder, why are they not installed automatically when booting?

Anyway, I installed all the necessary android apks
  • GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk
    GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
    GoogleLoginService.apk
    GoogleServicesFramework.apk
    OneTimeInitializer.apk
    Phonesky.apk
    GSMCore.apk
    GMail2.apk
    GSM_Maps.apk
    PlusOne.apk
    YouTube.apk

This made Maps, Local, Navigation, Gmail, Google+, Messenger, Youtube and Google Settings WORKING.
Furthermore Contacts, Calender, photos etc.. are syncing without problems.

The only thing which is not working is the Play Store itself. It is starting up correctly and does not crash. I only get the "No Connection - Retry" screen.
The easy solution here would be to clear the cache, remove Play store updates, etc... but I tried all of that. A nice overview can be found in this post.

also, sometimes, mainly when I open Play Store, I get the message "Unfortunately, the process com.gapps has stopped.

Quite a story,now my question.
So, I got this far. Any ideas to get this running completely?

Thanks in advance