Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 60 secs to shutdown

Tip us?

hasenbein1966
Old
Thanks Meter 153
He can do, but then he should not complain.

And we're not talking about one restart every few days, we're talking about restarting for each f*****g use, several times a day!

Crash338
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Wow, this thread is out of control. I use my tablet all day long ... If I had to shut it down after each use I would probably go through the process about 200 times daily and Yes the tablet does take time to shutdown. Thanks god I only shutdown/reboot when I update my SuperSU to make it part of the system files otherwise I would throw it out the window or shoot myself. But since a tablet is meant to stay on Sleep/StandBy, Im not sure Sony would consider this a bug ... If it is, then I have to agree ... at least to me ... irrelevant but I feel for the guy that needs to wait 60 secs everytime he shuts it down after a single use.

Not judging but do you shut down your phone after each call you make? They are the same types of devices.
Nokia N95 - Retired
Xperia X10 - Sold
HTC EVO 3D - Bricked
Xperia T - Sold
Xperia ZL - Current - Stock Sony ROM running Rooted 4.4.2
Tablet Xperia Z - Current - Stock Sony ROM running Rooted 4.4.2

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.