Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Battery Burst

OP samsunggalaxyexhibit4g

27th January 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 10
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Hello,

my battery is expanded on one side. It wont last more than 5 min. on a full charge.Any way to fix this.
28th January 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 37
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsunggalaxyexhibit4g

Hello,

my battery is expanded on one side. It wont last more than 5 min. on a full charge.Any way to fix this.

The only fix I know for this problem is the eBay solution. Buy a new battery.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Proud2banoob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 10
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud2banoob

The only fix I know for this problem is the eBay solution. Buy a new battery.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

Thanks,
I just thought there might be something like that freezer trick that could work. Your help was appreciated.
28th January 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 37
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsunggalaxyexhibit4g

Thanks,
I just thought there might be something like that freezer trick that could work. Your help was appreciated.

You're very welcome. But, I didn't really help.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Proud2banoob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes