Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

who can help !!!com.process.android has stopped and never gone !!!!

OP mehdi.moha

25th January 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 197

1,591 posts
More
Hi

i searched my problem in the xda and google , but didn't found any way to solve mu problem !

i was on 4.3 N9005OJVDMJ4 ... so i heard that 4.4 is out ... i was excited , so dowloaded the 4.4 ( poland : N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5_XEO ) and flashed on my phone ...

now , everythis is working , but i have problem when my sim card that never had before on previous 4.3 N9005OJVDMJ4

when i insert my sim car and restart my phone , an error apear at the start com.androin.phone has stopped !!! the i press :" ok" and everything is working

i tried wipe everything cache , daalvik , data ... re flash , clean install ...

but the error still exist . i need to know that what is your suggestion ? does it related to new region 4.4.2 ( N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5 ) cause my previous was ( N9005OJVDMJ4 ) ?

if i wait and to my original region 4.4.2 out , i can flash that and the error will be gone ?

i also tried a custom rom 4.4.2 based on N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5 and the problem still persist

your answer and help is appreciated man .
The Following User Says Thank You to mehdi.moha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 7

35 posts
More
what kernel you using? what phone model? try flash another kernel ....find best its 2 seconds need to flash
26th January 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
I encountered that problem on some samsung phones. Try resetting your phone to factory settings, no need to wipe anything. If that doesnt work you may need to logcat it
27th January 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag tehran

1,591 posts
More
nope guys

i tried factory reset !!
my kernel is original kernel
samsung n9005 - galaxy note 3
28th January 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag tehran

1,591 posts
More
i can confirm that its the only bug that no one can solve it !!!!

all i need is a new baseband , i must chane NA6 / NA2 baseband !!!!!!

when the mj7 baseband will come ?
28th January 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 19

53 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi.moha

Hi

i searched my problem in the xda and google , but didn't found any way to solve mu problem !

i was on 4.3 N9005OJVDMJ4 ... so i heard that 4.4 is out ... i was excited , so dowloaded the 4.4 ( poland : N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5_XEO ) and flashed on my phone ...

now , everythis is working , but i have problem when my sim card that never had before on previous 4.3 N9005OJVDMJ4

when i insert my sim car and restart my phone , an error apear at the start com.androin.phone has stopped !!! the i press :" ok" and everything is working

i tried wipe everything cache , daalvik , data ... re flash , clean install ...

but the error still exist . i need to know that what is your suggestion ? does it related to new region 4.4.2 ( N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5 ) cause my previous was ( N9005OJVDMJ4 ) ?

if i wait and to my original region 4.4.2 out , i can flash that and the error will be gone ?

i also tried a custom rom 4.4.2 based on N9005XXUENA6_N9005OXXENA5 and the problem still persist

your answer and help is appreciated man .

hi,

one little try....just try to use method of fix permission... it may help with busybox.

-rkk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread