Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] urgent help

OP HIRENJOSHI98765

20th January 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
I need urgent help.

i roted my my android device that it iball quadro 5h

Here are the specification

Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
12 MP Primary Camera
1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core Processor
5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
2 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
Wi-Fi Enabled


i was installing metamorph theme in it by the use of m metamorph application but during this i deleted setting.apk for system/app folder and after that setting menu is not visible so please help me someone how can i install it again ?


please help me
20th January 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #2  
kinetic_soul's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIRENJOSHI98765

I need urgent help.

i roted my my android device that it iball quadro 5h

Here are the specification

Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
12 MP Primary Camera
1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core Processor
5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
2 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
Wi-Fi Enabled


i was installing metamorph theme in it by the use of m metamorph application but during this i deleted setting.apk for system/app folder and after that setting menu is not visible so please help me someone how can i install it again ?


please help me


Easiest thing to do would be to find the settings.apk online and install it which isn't really a good option [and i doubt you'd find it]. So just backup your stuff and reflash the stock ROM, root again and install the theme this time without deleting the apk file.


Good luck!

Hit the Thanks button if you found this helpful!
20th January 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
THANKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinetic_soul


Easiest thing to do would be to find the settings.apk online and install it which isn't really a good option [and i doubt you'd find it]. So just backup your stuff and reflash the stock ROM, root again and install the theme this time without deleting the apk file.


Good luck!

Hit the Thanks button if you found this helpful!


Thanks for the reply.

I tried to do that but i couldn't install it. i find setting.apk file from Google (i also have same specification mobile and i tried from there too) but when i tried to install it, it proceed but at last it shows that " app not installed "

(Even there is one more file is there the extension id .Odex) i need to do anything with it ?
20th January 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #4  
kinetic_soul's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
72 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIRENJOSHI98765

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to do that but i couldn't install it. i find setting.apk file from Google (i also have same specification mobile and i tried from there too) but when i tried to install it, it proceed but at last it shows that " app not installed "

(Even there is one more file is there the extension id .Odex) i need to do anything with it ?

.odex files are usually found with an apk file. It supposedly helps in saving space. If you tried the settings.apk and it didn't work you're going to have to re-flash your current ROM, root and then install the theme. There doesn't seem to be any other option...

Hit the THANKS button if you found this post helpful!
The Following User Says Thank You to kinetic_soul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Any suitable custom roms ?
Hello developers,

I want to ask one question to all the developer that i am having iball quadro 5h.

The specification are as follows.

Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
12 MP Primary Camera
1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core Processor
5-inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
2 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby SIM (GSM + GSM)
Wi-Fi Enabled


I searched out whole internet but cant find custom roms (i already rooted the mobile) for this mobile so i want to know can i use any customs roms of simillar specification model of other brand or not ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes