5,595,339 Members 48,405 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Sensation PG5813000 ORANG001 ICS

Tip us?
 
ochman
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2007
Default HTC Sensation PG5813000 ORANG001 ICS

Hi
I have HTC Sensation PG5813000 CID: ORANG001 boot loader unlocked, rooted with ICS Android but bricked by upload stock rom without supercid.
Can abybody help me to get backup or stock rom from Orange UK with ICS version becouse Gingerbread can't be upload becouse it is older version that egsist in device actualy.
 
rzr86
Old
#2  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1798
Posts: 6,017
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ochman View Post
Hi
I have HTC Sensation PG5813000 CID: ORANG001 boot loader unlocked, rooted with ICS Android but bricked by upload stock rom without supercid.
Can abybody help me to get backup or stock rom from Orange UK with ICS version becouse Gingerbread can't be upload becouse it is older version that egsist in device actualy.
post your bootloader details
and which one did you try?

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.1.0 JB Sense 5
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC1
S-ON
 
ochman
Old
(Last edited by ochman; 28th January 2014 at 12:56 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
post your bootloader details
and which one did you try?
*** UNLOCKED ***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.27.0000
eMMC-boot
I try some of SHIPPED-ROMS.COM
RUU_Pyramid_Orange_UK_1.35.61.1_Radio_10.43a.9007. 00U_10.51.9007.27_M3_release_198549_signed.exe this is too old
RUU_PYRAMID_ICS_HTC_Europe_3.33.401.53_Radio_11.76 A.3504.00U_11.24A.3504.31_M_release_280871_signed. exe this one is flas ok but stock on htc screen
but same result ;/ error or if it flash all package it stock on HTC screen
 
rzr86
Old
#4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1798
Posts: 6,017
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ochman View Post
*** UNLOCKED ***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.27.0000
eMMC-boot
if you are trying to flash another rom install 4ext recovery
format all aprtitions except sdcard from 4ext
enable smartflash from 4ext
flash hte rom
done

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.1.0 JB Sense 5
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC1
S-ON
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ochman
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
if you are trying to flash another rom install 4ext recovery
format all aprtitions except sdcard from 4ext
enable smartflash from 4ext
flash hte rom
done
do U have this recovery in img format becouse I don't know how to install it in apk format using recovery mode or fastboot mode ;/
 
rzr86
Old
#6  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1798
Posts: 6,017
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nafpaktos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ochman View Post
do U have this recovery in img format becouse I don't know how to install it in apk format using recovery mode or fastboot mode ;/
follow only step 2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1631861

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.1.0 JB Sense 5
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC1
S-ON
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android App Review: Lock it Down with Lockdown Pro – XDA Developer TV

Our smartphones are our lives. They store our contacts, emails, … more

Get the AOSP Lock Screen on Your ICS-Powered Samsung Device

Android is the only popular mobile operating system that allows users, … more

Motorola Droid RAZR HD and M to Receive KitKat in a “Few More Weeks”

Verizon and Motorola shocked us all back in November when … more

[APK] YouTube Update to 5.6 Now Lets You Cast Live Video to Your Chromecast

Earlier today, we talked about how Google brought two new apps to … more