Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 55,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][t769][Galaxy S Blaze 4G ][UNOFFICIAL] Gummy ROM [4.4]

Tip us?
 
InkSlinger420
Old
#91  
InkSlinger420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,068
Posts: 3,752
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
Running new build now, love this rom! The holo blue is interesting, though, gonna take some time to get used to it. But overall two thumbs-up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Want a great theme? Themes EVERYTHING..Play store..xda..gmail..EVERYTHING!!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...O6XmsASN5oGACA

Love it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390883803986.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2543675   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390883879101.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	2543676  
 
njstein
Old
#92  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 479
Posts: 1,440
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boise
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkSlinger420 View Post
Want a great theme? Themes EVERYTHING..Play store..xda..gmail..EVERYTHING!!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...O6XmsASN5oGACA

Love it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app
That is sweet. I'll check that out! Theming is one area I haven't explored. Guess it's time!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
InkSlinger420
Old
#93  
InkSlinger420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,068
Posts: 3,752
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein View Post
That is sweet. I'll check that out! Theming is one area I haven't explored. Guess it's time!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Wtf?? Really?? That's one of the best parts of Android that separates them from iO(S)hit...lol..customizations are key..:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app
 
njstein
Old
#94  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 479
Posts: 1,440
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Boise
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkSlinger420 View Post
Wtf?? Really?? That's one of the best parts of Android that separates them from iO(S)hit...lol..customizations are key..:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app
Ya, I know, terrible. Haven't gotten into it. You've given me 2 themes and it's pathetic I haven't tried more out. I'll get on that for sure! I'm sure there are more out there that are incredibly beautiful.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
InkSlinger420
Old
#95  
InkSlinger420's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2,068
Posts: 3,752
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Austin

 
DONATE TO ME
OK...Everyone..Thread is now moved...And this is locked... Congrats guys..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49840077
New nightly in OP as well..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.4, gummy rom, kitkat, t769, t769 gummy
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes